Office 365 Support
Drum BSS Ltd, Warrington, provides Office 365 support to help small businesses make good use of cloud computing technology. The objective being to improve the back-office processes and procedures. We are able to customise our offer to suit your requirements and provide training if required.
Depending on your requirements, we can:
- set up Office 365 for you
- help tidy up your Outlook, Contacts, Calendars Etc. and synchronise them across devices
- help with your Business OneDrive and your Business Sharepoint storage
- assist with maintaining your MS document templates and Excel spreadsheets in the Cloud
- provide ongoing support if needed
Cloud computing has brought the cost of office applications software down to such a level that even the smallest businesses can afford and make use of it. For a small monthly subsctription cost small businesses have access to the same back-office infrastructure that large corporate businesses use.
Contact us for help with setting up your free trial to Microsoft Office or contact Drum BSS Ltd for assistance with any of your other back-office support requirements.
Office 365 Support Microsoft Partner
Drum BSS Ltd is a member of the Microsoft Partner scheme. The members of Drum BSS hold a number of professional IT, administration, and business management qualifications. They have also acquired many years experience providing various types of organisations with back-office support.